Open each Friday for lunch 11am till 2pm
Please call for take away or booking (03) 5152 1271
Your hosts are chef Tik and wife Katrina. Tik comes from a small village in Surat Thani province of southern Thailand. He has gained most of his cooking experience in his family’s restaurant from a very young age.
Tik and Katrina owned their own café/beer garden in Ban Tai village on the island of Koh Phangan before immigrating to Australia in 2007 and opening in Bairnsdale in 2011.
Our food is designed and prepared by Tik, who is passionate about delivering the true flavours of authentic Thai cuisine, its ingredients and tradition.
@ Thai Monsoon
We cannot guarantee that all dishes are free from traces of nuts, soy or seafood products.
Please note that many of our dishes are constructed using fish, soy and oyster sauces.
Please inform our wait staff of any allergies or dietary requirements prior to ordering.
- All our dishes are free of MSG
- All prices include GST and are subject to change without notice
- We are Fully Licensed and BYO for ALCOHOL only
- Corkage of $3.50 per person on all BYO
- (GF) indicates Can be prepared gluten free when asked.